- You will now have two tubes :)
- Turn your main fabric piece right side out.
- Place your main fabric tube inside your fur lining tube, aligning the horizontal seams and ONE raw side seam.
- Sew along the one side seam that you aligned.
- Pull the main fabric tube back out of the fur lining tube. It will look like this:
- Fold the main lining raw edge 1”, wrong sides together.
- Flip your main fabric over and into the fur lining tube. Align the raw edges and using a 3/8" seam allowance, sew the main to the lining LEAVE A 2” OPENING FOR TURNING.
- Turn right side out through the opening.
- Hand sew the opening shut.
ENJOY your new warming hand muff!!
Don't forget to pick up Spruce to pair with your new reversible warming muff while the pattern is 25% off, no code needed. Release sale ends on November 30th at midnight, MST.